Just a few things (mostly about me)...
1. I'm tired of being sick, because I actually want to bike (for real) and eat well, but all I'm doing is not biking and not eating well (if she bikes well, she will eat well).
2. I wore heels (3-inchers!) to work on Tuesday as a trial run for Easter. Cute little peep-toed ones that I found in my closet that I purchased in Fort Wayne probably 4+ years ago. You know what? I really liked it. I felt so professional. I've decided to wear heels more often.
2.5 If I want to wear heels I need more clothes because my current work wardrobe is one step below business causal (because we can) and my old professional wardrobe does not fit my "I've had two kids and no matter how hard I bike or how healthy I eat, I won't fit in those clothes again" body.
3. I started Who Thought That Was A Good Idea? the other night. It's good. Reminds me of the olden days. You don't know what you have until it's gone. I miss you, Barack.
4. I haven't had a Cabury Egg yet and that's my favorite candy. Hands. Down.
5. Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks + Classico Traditional Sweet Basil Marinara (for dippin') = sooo yummmy.
6. GMac is still wearing a daddy shirt every day. Tuesday was athletic shorts, t-shirt, daddy shirt.