1. Le Creuset Cast-Iron Braiser. I got this for Christmas right before I had GMac. It was a gift form C, something I didn't ask for (or even know I needed), but it is by far my favorite Le Creuset and the one I use the mostest.
In ocean, because I love the ocean.
2. Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo. I'm making myself go through Birch Box samples before I buy more shampoo. I had this one sitting in my closet. You guys, it smells soooo good. That's probably why it costs so much. Needless to say, I won't be restocking with this stuff when I run out.
3. Having a drive way. The garage is nice, yes, but having a driveway is a game changer, because I'm not worried about traffic (our new street has none) and hearing our kids in to the house. They can stand by the car and wait or run to the garage. A driveway is a game changer. I'm sure I'll think just as highly of the garage once we arrange
the junk everything where it belongs.
4. Cinnamon Raisen English Muffins. There's a new english muffin sheriff in town. Where have these been all my life? I'll tell you where they've been, right next to the other english muffins I buy. I love 'em.
5. Peppermint Tea. I realized the other day, that I could be considered a regular tea drinker. I may not always have it in the morning (but when I do it's Hot Cinnamon Spice), but in the evening it's peppermint tea. I like it so much better than chamomile and even keep a bag in my purse for emergencies. Now that I'm the ripe old age of 31 I'm realizing that I can only really have caffeine in the am. After that I'm up all night.