1. The Indians being in the playoffs has thrown me into a tailspin. I'm a nervous wreck 90% of all days.
2. I have a "lucky" outfit. Indians undies, blue bra, maternity jeans (because who can be bothered with buttons and tight pants at a time like this?), camisole, '97 American League Central Champs shirt, a certain pair of socks, tennis shoes, red hat, and my jersey. I wear them for all the games.
3. We're headed back to Cleveland tomorrow.
4. The kids have colds. It's great!
5. GMac was up off and on from 3:30 - 5:00 this morning until I finally got him back to sleep while lying on the basement couch.
6. The house is a mess. See #1
7. My eating habits are also a mess. Again, see #1.
8. I was going to make this for dinner last night. Started the dressing and realized my ginger was moldy. Ended up ordering Olive Garden and quadrupling my dinner calories.
9. I haven't biked this week. The streak is over. I'm not proud of myself. Again, see #1.
10. It's fair week! Monkey is thrilled. I just want our street parking back.
11. This election has me all "KSJDN PW8 7Y5 W4HTPE9845NY AW4IUG54TWP857."
12. We have a real, (not really) live family table on the porch now. Win!
13. Ten years ago tonight, C asked me to
move in with marry him when I was done with school.