I sat down to tell you what's up and realized I'm just recapping my tweets. But it isn't really recapping is it as it's longer than the tweet itself?
I've give up on Sweetbitter for the time being. I just can't get in to it. I told myself there are many other books in the sea and there's no reason to stress myself out trying to read it. I'll try again later. So I'm back to British chick-lit and other light reading.
The Cavs! Oh, my.
I didn't really tweet anything about it because
1) I didn't think they would'could do it.
2) Once I was watching I couldn't tweet about it because, you know, jinxes.
3) It didn't seem real until they were up by 4 with 10 seconds left.
4) After the fact (and still a little bit now) it just doesn't seem real.
1) That parade. Most awesomest thing ever. Not going to lie, there were tears in my eyes.
2) The reverse thing that LeBron read and reverse read. Chills.
In sad Cavs news, I'm just about over Kevin Love. The wrestling bests, Steve Austin, and the scraggly beard - it's like he's purposely trying to lose me.
The second place hightail to last weekend was purchasing a large bin at TJ Maxx to store Monkey's dress up clothes in. Adult life.
If I'm telling you about the dress up bin, I also have to report that we purchased a hose reel and push broom. We are officially adults.
I'm thinking about switching purses. Not getting a new one, just using one that I already have. I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now. You guys, these are the types of big decisions I make every day.
Monkey has colored 40+ pictures for her birthday. She wants to hang them up all over the house we'll be staying at. I "accidentally" threw some away, which she found when I had her throw something else away. She rescued them from the trash and they've been added to the pile to take to the beach. Sigh.